Nothing should get in the way of a good argument
– not even a misplaced semicolon.
I help writers present their ideas, stories and arguments
in the best way possible.
Access Editing is Jane Aylen AE.
I’m an editor, proofreader and communications professional.
I help students, academics, writers and organisations to make sure their message shines through.
Access Editing provides the following professional editing services:
- proofreading – a final check of your text, to spot any errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax
- copyediting – to ensure the message in your text is complete, accurate and consistent
- substantive (or structural) editing – an extensive edit to improve the text by clarifying meaning, suggesting structural changes and working with the language used
- plain English rewriting
- help with referencing and citations
- document navigation.
Contact me for a complete editing brief and quote.
As an IPED Accredited Editor, I work to the Australian Standards for Editing Practice. The standards contain more information about the different tasks offered by editors.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org