Access Editing provides professional editing services with a focus on making your text accessible to its intended readership. Access Editing offers:
- proofreading – a final check of your text, to spot any errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax
- copyediting – to ensure the message in your text is complete, accurate and consistent
- substantive editing – an extensive edit to improve the text by clarifying meaning, suggesting structural changes and working with the language used
- plain English rewriting
- formatting for online accessibility
- referencing and citations
- document navigation.
For each project, Access Editing provides a complete brief containing a list of style decisions and explanations of editing suggestions.
As an IPED Accredited Editor, I work to the Australian Standards for Editing Practice. The standards contain more information about the different tasks offered by editors.
Email me at email@example.com