- Accredited Editor of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) in Australia.
- Professional member of the Canberra Society of Editors.
- Professional member of IPEd.
- Editor and publications professional with more than 15 years experience.
- In-house thesis editor for the Faculty of Business, Government and Law at the University of Canberra.
- Blog editor for Writtent and PaleoYums.
- Commonwealth Hansard editor.
- Works with academics, PhD students, government agencies, community sector organisations, bloggers, app developers, and publishers of magazines and newspapers.
- Experience with ESL writers.
- Projects include theses, essays, academic journal articles, social policy research reports, annual reports, technical manuals, handbooks, lesson plans, government documentation, Android app text and promotional material.
- Bachelor of Communications (Journalism).
- Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Management.
- Regular at editor training and refresher courses.
Contact me on 0412 286 677 or firstname.lastname@example.org